- Created on Monday, 28 November 2016 17:00
Braided River is a community. Photographers, storytellers, scientists, advocates, readers and donors bound together by a shared love for the wildest places in western North America.
When you support Braided River, your donation nourishes the creative process that enables us to broadcast amazing stories that bring remote places to life. Your gift fuels the determination needed to help shape consequential campaigns to protect wild places.
FRIENDS OF BRAIDED RIVER
When you make a gift of any amount, you’re entitled to:
- A 20% discount on all Braided River books
- Acknowledgment on Braided River’s website
- A subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- Invitations to events featuring Braided River authors and photographers
Directors Circle members contribute $1,000 or more annually and, in addition to all the perks of being our Friend, they enjoy:
- An autographed copy of each Braided River title published for one year
- Quarterly message from the Director's desk
- Complimentary tickets to book launches and other events featuring authors and photographers, or a small print
- Invitations to have lunch with authors, photographers and the publisher and special Directors Circle receptions and events
In addition to all of the Directors Circle benefits listed above, donors contributing $10,000 or more annually will enjoy experiences tailored to their interests, such as personally inscribed books, special acknowledgement in new titles published, and opportunities to meet with authors and photographers one-on-one.