Braided River is a vibrant community of photographers, storytellers, scientists, advocates, readers and donors bound together by their shared love of wilderness.
Your donation nourishes the creative process, enables us to share amazing stories that bring remote places to life, and helps shape consequential campaigns to preserve wild places in western North America.
Directors Circle members contribute $1,000 or more annually and enjoy:
- An autographed copy of each Braided River title published for one year
- Quarterly message from the Publisher’s desk
- Complimentary tickets to book launches and other events featuring authors and photographers, or a small print
- Invitations to have lunch with authors, photographers and the publisher and special Publisher’s Circle receptions and events
- And, all the other perks of being our Friend—of course!
You may donate online or email email@example.com for more information, or details or making your gift.
In addition to the Directors Circle benefits listed above, donors contributing $10,000 or more annually will enjoy experiences tailored to their interests, such as personally inscribed books, special acknowledgement in new titles published, and opportunities to meet with authors and photographers one-on-one. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or details or making your gift.
Leave A Legacy
Make a gift to Braided River through your Will or Revocable Living Trust and you'll provide critical support for the future of the Braided River and its mission to protect the wildest place in western North America. You can name Braided River as the direct beneficiary of a stated amount of money, a particular piece of property or a stated percentage of your estate through a Specific Bequest. Or, you could designate that Braided River receive all or a portion of the remainder of your estate once all specific bequests (to family and friends) have been satisfied as a Residuary Bequest. For gifts that will take effect after your lifetime, Braided River should be named as:
- Braided River, a nonprofit corporation, organized and existing under the laws of the state of Washington, and with principal business address of 1001 SW Klickitat Way, Suite 201, Seattle, WA, 98134 and tax number of 74-3237319.